Our Quality Commitment & Capabilities
At Cast Metals Technology, we start with quality in mind every time. Utilizing a wide variety of tools and engineering methods, we ensure the consistent quality of our castings is in line with our quality policy and customer expectations.
Cast Metals Technology (Winchester) maintains an ISO 9001:2015 Registration (with Pressure Equipment Directive) to ensure our customers are consistently receiving high quality and on-time castings each and every time.
It is Cast Metals Technology’s commitment to provide:
- Quality products, on-time delivery,
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Continual improvement to the quality management system.
We use the latest technology, as well as manual inspection equipment and gauges, to measure and qualify each machine component’s dimensional features. That’s how we guarantee our customers always get the quality they have come to expect from our company.
Among the pieces of equipment we use to ensure casting and machining quality of our work are:
- SolidWorks Engineering Design Software
- Casting Simulation and Solidification Analysis Software
- Quality Lab
- Sand Analysis
- Spectrometer Chemical Analysis
- Mechanical & Physical Verification
- Brinell Hardness Verification
- Shop Floor Imaging with Digital Work Instructions
- 3D Scanning (ROMER) – Dimensional Verification
- CMM – Coordinate Measuring Machine equipment with probing capabilities
- 100% Visual Inspection
- Machining Go-No-Go Gauges
Ready to get started on your project with Cast Metals Technology? Get a quote today!