Trusted Casting Machining
Cast Metals Technology, Inc. has built a reputation on the ability to manufacture aluminum castings coupled with precision CNC Machining, but our focus doesn’t stop there. In addition to machining of castings, we also specialize in contract machining of ferrous, non-ferrous and plastic materials.
Our contract machining consists of job shop and high production machining of Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Iron, Steel, Plastics and Billet materials. Have a project that you need help with?Contact Us Now
Cast Metals Technology is ready to handle a variety of parts, from turning & milling to intricate 4 and 5-axis CNC machining. Our line-up of machining services is engineered to offer all the options our clients might need. The list of services offered at Cast Metals Technology includes:
Live Tool Lathe Machining
Intricate 4-axis & 5-axis Milling
Contract machining of aluminum, brass, bronze, iron, steel, plastics and billet materials.
With our experienced management team, we are able to offer customers a long list of value-added services, further demonstrating our commitment to customer service. Our value-added services include:
In-house Fixture Design and Construction
In-house CMM – Dimensional Verification
Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
Vibratory Finishing and Polishing
Cast Metals Technology utilizes the latest in coordinate measuring machine (CMM) technology, 3D laser scanning, manual inspection equipment and gauges to measure and record dimensional features of each part. The result: a promise that our customers always get the quality they deserve and have come to expect from our company.
We have a strong focus on bringing state-of-the-art machining technology to our facilities to ensure we are always offering customers the most cost effective machining experience possible.
CNC Lathe Machining Centers
- (1) Mazak Quick Turn 350: 16.25″ Max. Cut Dia. with a max turning capacity of 16.25″ and a 10″ chuck; 27.4″ Swing Capability
- (3) SL-40 HAAS: 25.5″ Max. Cut Dia. x 44.0″ Max. Length SL-40, with a max turning capacity of 25.5″ x 44″ and a 15″ chuck; 40″ Swing Capability; equipped w/ live tooling
- (3) ST-20 HAAS: 15.0″ Max. Cut Dia. x 21.0″ Max. Length ST-20, with a max turning capacity of 21.0″; equipped w/ live tooling
- (1) SL-10 HAAS: 11.0″ Max. Cut Dia. x 14.0″ Max. Length SL-10, with a max turning capacity of 16.25″
Vertical Machining Centers
- (1) VMX-42Ui HURCO: 42″ x 24″ x 20.5″ – 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center
- (1) UMC-750 HAAS: 30″ x 20″ x 20″ – 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center
- (1) VF-6 HAAS: 64″ x 32″ x 30″ – 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center
- (1) VF-5 HAAS: 26″ x 25″ x 30″ – 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center
- (1) VMX-50 HURCO: 50″ x 26″ x 24″ – Vertical Machining Center
- (1) VF-2 HAAS: 30″ x 16″ x 20″ – Vertical Machining Center
- (3) VF-3 HAAS: 40″ x 20″ x 25″ – Vertical Machining Center
- (1) TR-210 HAAS: 210 mm (8.27″) 5-Axis Trunnion Rotary Table
- (1) HRT-210 HAAS: 210 mm (8.230″) Servo 4th Axis Rotary Table
CMM – Sheffield Cordax Endeavor
- CMM: PH10MQ Fully Programmable Head with TP20 Probing System; 36″ x 36″ x 28″ Work Envelope
Additional Lathe Equipment
- Bed Lathe: Clausing-Colchester 21″ Gap Bed Lathe; 32″ Swing in Gap – Tracer Attachment
- Engine Lathe: LE Blonde Lathe 20″ Swing
Additional Mill Equipment
- (2) Bridge Port: 42″ x 9″ Table 1 Hp
- (2) Keyseater: Baker/Morris
- Rockwell: 4 Head
- Allen: 3 Head
- Clausing: 1 Head
Questions about our machining services? Or are you ready to get started now? Request a quote, or contact us today!