Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) Policy
Cast Metals Technology is committed to environmental protection, employee health and safety, regulatory compliance, and pollution prevention through teamwork and continuous improvement.
Our commitment to the environment and health and safety extends to our customers, our staff, and the community in which we operate.
At Cast Metals Technology, we are committed to:
- Provide and maintain a safe, healthy working environment for all associates.
- Provide appropriate health and safety information and training for all associates.
- Regulatory Compliance for EHS regulations and laws.
- Pollution Prevention
- Waste Minimization, both toxic and non-toxic
- Promoting energy reduction, recycling and reuse of materials
- Continually improving processes to effectively protect the environment
Cast Metals Technology, Inc.